EOSC 350: Environmental, Geotechnical and Exploration Geophysics I¶
Principles of geophysical survey design, data acquisition, processing and interpretation with emphasis on near-surface problems. Magnetic, seismic reflection/refraction, electromagnetic and ground penetrating radar surveys. Case history analysis of environmental and geotechnical problems.
- Mon Wed Fri 1:00-2:00 pm in Chemistry, room D300
- Section L1A: Mon 3:00-5:00 pm in EOS Main 203
- Section L1C: Tue 1:00-3:00 pm in EOS Main 203
- Section L1B: Wed 3:00-5:00 pm in EOS Main 203
- Dikun Yang: email@example.com
- Sarah Devriese: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Devin Cowan: email@example.com
Office hours: contact the instructors via email to set up an appointment. Please include ‘EOSC350’ in the subject line.
- Michael Mitchell: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gabriela Racz: email@example.com
- Vahid Dehghanniri: firstname.lastname@example.org
Office hours: contact the TA’s by e-mail or in person for availability. Please include ‘EOSC350’ in the subject line.