Jupyter Notebooks in Lab¶
To open an run Jupyter notebooks for lab exercises, please do the following
- Login to the lab computer with the name and password provided
- On the desktop, open the Anaconda Prompt. This command line will automatically open in the Z: folder
- Use ‘cd your-folder’ to navigate to your working folder. For example: ‘cd user14’. Each student has been given a folder that contains the core programing. The name of your folder is provided in the Teams 2019 file.
- Within the command line, type the command ‘jupyter notebook’ and press enter. This will start Jupyter notebooks in a tab within your web browser. This may take a while.
- Navigate to the correct notebook and select. This should open another tab that starts the app. Within each app there are instruction for how to run the code.